Monday, July 29, 2013

Magical Monday! Surfing, Space and Sounds!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
Just a little note here to let you-all know that Fini Friday was indeed missed a few days ago.  I'm pondering a format and scheduling change to my blog, so stay tuned to see what happens next!
Now back to the regularly scheduled Magical Monday!

I've all videos to show you today, so get ready to click on a few links!
The first video is an aerial view of surfing.
I've always been fascinated by surfing and the apt metaphors it engenders with the cycles of life. 
I hope you enjoy! 

The second and last video is a treat for both eyes and ears! 
It is the recorded sights and sounds of a NASA Booster Rocket as a Space Shuttle is launched into space! 
Space is another fascination of mine, and there is so much to learn just in viewing this short movie! 
YAY! So there you have it! 
Glimpses into other worlds to start off your work week! 
I'll see you on Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment