Monday, July 15, 2013

Magical Monday! Sculptures and Soccer!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to this Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was fabu!
Mine was interspersed with plotting, playing and resting... In other words - Just the way I like it!

I've some new, nifty things to show you today, so let's get started! Let's begin with Manhattan, NY (USA) and an ice bar!
This is the minus5degree Ice Bar, where everything is sculpted from ice!
Credits for the photo and details are here!
Isn't it gorgeous and a little intriguing?
I do wonder how comfortable it is, though!
Maybe someone will visit it and comment on my blog to let us know!

The breath-taking sculpture shown next is one of the many huge (alive!) plant sculptures at the 2013 Mosaicultures Internationales de Montréal. This is "an international mosiaculture competition in Montreal, Canada."
Credits for the photos and more details are here!
So much talent!
So many beautiful colours and healthy, growing plants!
It must be a wonder-filled visit to walk through this!
YAY!

And now, onward to the soccer!
This is probably a type of soccer most of you haven't seen yet...I certainly hadn't!
Doesn't that look a little bit crazy and a lot of fun?!!  

So before we part ways, let me remind you of my BlogTalk Radio Interview tomorrow!
Tuesday, July 16th at 12 Noon (CST, USA)!
Join myself and Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom as the Faeries reveal their thoughts about the month of July! 
This is a special synergy of insight as Cheryl brings her extensive Numerology expertise to the interview! 
Come join us! 
And with that, I'll see you Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment