Monday, June 7, 2010

Shinies, Shows and News...

I have new materials!! I've pictured some of the goodies below and some of what was purchased and gathered were for creating my own materials as well as a Super Secret Project (which, of course, I can't tell you about.. yet)!
I'm excited to continue branching out into creating more of my own focals and accent beads/materials for my creations! This will give me the opportunity to match the finished creation more closely with the initial vision of it!

It is with a bit of sadness that I mention that I won't be at the Bead and Button Show for the first time in about 9 years. I will miss all the fabulous artists and vendors that have become 'show friends' to me and look forward to being there next year.
However, I still needed supplies for the upcoming slew of shows, so I took advantage of a wholesale show nearer to me and here are some of those pretties!


I'll be at Twin Cities Pride June 26th & 27th, CONvergence (in the Art Show) July 1st through the 4th and MN Shadows Faire July 10th & 11th.
Whew!!!
I do have other shows in July and August, which are listed on my website's Event Schedule , but I think this is enough for now, don't you?

One last bit of news: As some of you may have noted, I have been hanging out and giving Faerie Readings at The Edge Coffeehouse every Wednesday since March. Given the rather busy schedule I've outlined above, I'll be taking a vacation from that arrangement to concentrate my time in the studio. Of course, I'll be available by appointment for Readings, just contact me! Or visit me at the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment