Friday, April 15, 2011

Fini Friday!

And here we are, at Friday!
This week has been particularly busy for me, with yesterday being quite full. Lest you think I am complaining, let me hasten to add that it has been a good busy-ness and that yesterday was full of good things!
I've changed out and replenished the Sprite Creations at BellaLuna Boutique & SaraCura and have future plans and projects up my sleeve regarding those two lovely Creation Locations, so check back in the coming weeks for more info!

Today's Fini Friday project is a work-in-progress that moved further along to completion but isn't quite there yet! Part of my learning and creative process is to know when and how much progress will be made on a project and when to switch gears to other tasks. Since today is a day full of many tasks to do, once it became clear that no further progress would be made on this creation, I now move on to complete others!


This necklace features a Popcap Pendant created by me using a recycled popcap, resin, recycled paper, old watch parts and a ceramic gear cabochon from Earthenwood Studio! A key charm and Swarovski crystal dangle from the jumpring embedded in the resin of the popcap and all of this is suspended from brass chain. Around all of this are the ideas of individual materials and components that I'm pondering as options for this creations.


What else is along the sidelines, you ask?
Vintage rhinestones, Swarovski crystals and a four-leaf clover, a vintage-style bicycle charm, and Czech-pressed glass beads, Oh My!

This will be fun to finish so stop back by for a visit and to see what it has grown into!

Have an excellent weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment