Friday, April 22, 2011

Fini Friday!

Hello Everyone!!! It is raining today and so I feel the chill in the air a bit!
Soon enough we'll be in the swelter of August heat and then we'll all think of days like this, yes?


If you recall, last week's Fini Friday included a Steampunk Popcap Pendant created by Moi! I have the design finished!!

I included a few extra little bits and pieces here and there and I think it's intriguing!

Title: Moving Parts
Ingredients: Popcap Resin Pendant(recycled cider cap, recycled paper, Earthenwood ceramic gear cabachon, old watch parts, ICE resin), Swarovski crystals, vintage beads, Czech glass, metal, copper.


I love the old bicycle charm, the variety of keys, the saturated colors of the Czech-pressed glass beads (some of which are vintage!), the sparkle of the vintage components and all the little details!

You'll be able to see this and other creations in my Popcap Pendant collection at the Saint Paul Art Crawl!

Woohoo!! I've been invited to in the Lowertown Lofts, 5th Floor Atrium!

Come on out and see me next Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!


Have an excellent weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment