Friday, September 23, 2011

Fini Friday! A Colourful Life!!

Hello Hello!!!
It is Friday!! The description for this blog post could as easily apply to my life as to the creations I'm about to show you!
This is a bracelet and earring set and is charmingly vibrant!! The bracelet was started some time ago with a small collection of beads and sterling silver wire. In part, it was an exercise in wire-wrapping unusual shapes. It lay dormant for a while and I could really see where my skills have improved as I re-wrapped some of the beads! I am proud to say that! The multi-coloured jumprings that I have in stock finished off this creation nicely and I thin
k you'll agree!

Title: A Colourfu
l Life
Ingredients: Glass, plastic, wood, sterling silver



And with that, I'll leave you to your weekend!! I hope it is fabulous and full of colour and life!!
Au Revoir!
P.S. If you're in the area, stop by the Mind, Body and Spirit Expo in Saint Cloud, MN (USA) and say HELLO! I'll be there from 10am to 6pm tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment