Friday, September 16, 2011

Fini Friday!! Wings!!

Happy Friday!!!
I suppose it is no surprise to have a Blog Entry titled Wings from a company named Sprite Creations!
Today is all about wings!
I've two projects in the works to show you...
The first is a dragonfly that I've created entirely from beads.


If you happen to notice the thread coiled around in the photograph, I'll thread beads on that and embellish the wings!


The second is an antiqued brass butterfly that I've painted with both opaque paint and then with hand-coloured resin.



If you see the little bit of sparkly on the wings, that's the hand-coloured resin!!
You'll have to visit my blog again soon to see what these have grown into!

But wait, there are more wings to be found on the 'Web!!!
Check out my fellow artist Sharon Wagner and her post about Wings here. Sharon and I met at the Mpls. Institute of Arts-Art Perchance a little while back and I'm so pleased to stay in touch with such a talented artist!

One last little note.. If you are in the Saint Paul, MN (USA) area on Saturday, stop by and say Hi! to me at the final Bean Factory Artist Market for 2011! I'll be there from 10am to 6pm!
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Amy! Your things with wings are a treasure. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon!!!
    Thanks for winging your way over here and commenting on my blog! Thank you for the compliment!! YAY!!!

    You are most welcome!
    Can't wait to see your next work and your book, when it's all ready for the public!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete