Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Stretching Those Wings!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! And the first one of the New Year! Whee!!!
As I mentioned in Monday's post, one of my two words for 2012 is Stretch! And I've already been doing just that!! YAY!!!
One of my nieces received a whole slew of nifty scrap-booking and paper arts stuff and invited me to a card-making class with her!! It was so much fun to play with the inks, stamps, glitter, embossing powder and embosser, texture-thingees and so much more! She is an excellent teacher and I'm pleased to say that my first endeavor turned out quite nicely!
See below!


And where are the wings alluded to in the title of this post? Well...! That's the next creation I have to show you!
Remember my post a little while ago about Squinkies? I found some Faerie Squinkies and decided to create some earrings for me!
And here they are!


The photo on the right makes it a little easier to see their sweet faces, while the photo on the left gives you some idea of their beautiful colours!

Also! Before I flit off until Friday... the two Squinkie earring pairs (Just Horsin' Around and Stepping Out) are now listing in my Etsy shoppe! ...Just in case you were interested!

Alrighty then!
See you on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment