Friday, May 11, 2012

Fini Friday! Faerie Dust and Finery!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I've a few things to show you before I flit off in preparation for my two-day show this weekend!

First things first!  A little behind-the-scenes peek into the more mundane bits of my business.  I've a new batch of tissue paper that I believe I'll be using exclusively going forward!  This may seem a trivial detail, but this fits into one of the foci of my business!  After the success of the Saint Paul Art Crawl, I found I was running low on the recycled tissue paper that I use to wrap up the creations for their journey to their new home.  Reusing gently used tissue paper was just another facet of eco-friendliness that I was proud to build into my business.  However, while it was great to customize the color of the tissue paper if the creation was to be a gift, I found the siren song of simplification very appealing!  So, here it is!  Tissue paper embedded with spangles of Faerie Dust!  Perfect for wrapping all manner of Sprite Creations!   


And in finishing up this post, I have a new batch of Faerie Dust Bottles to show you!  Everything from Gothic-Mysterious-Noir Beauty to Jewel Tones to Moonlight Night and a few fun sparkly mixes inbetween!  Guess which are which! 

I'll have these available at the Spring Psychic Faire at Lake Harriet Spiritual Center! If you're in the Mpls./Saint Paul (MN, USA) are, stop on by for a visit!


See you either there or on Monday!
Ciao!
P.S.  Since all of my creations are one-of-a-kind, my Etsy shoppe will be on vacation from later today until Monday!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment