Monday, May 28, 2012

Magical Monday! Travelling and Treasures!

Hello Everyone!
For those who celebrate the Holiday (or not), I hope your extended weekend is full of warmth, loving, good company and excellent memories!
The subject of this blog post is familiar to me as I've done a lot of travelling recently! However, what I've chosen to show you is a mix of "real" and "imaginary" places!
This is real-life "graffiti"... so I wonder if the treasure is real, too?
epic win photos - Hacked IRL: Right There!














This is a "real" underwater tea party! More details here! It took an awesome imagination to think of and execute this!
I've always loved tea parties because they are fabulous moments in time where one can sit down with other close companions with yummy little snacks, delicious teas and heart-felt conversation! Extra bonus points for it being a Mad Hatter Tea Party!!!  And, in this case, underwater!
epic win photos - Tea Party WIN

And the final destination for the day is a peek into the Faerie Realm with Artist Jody Bergsma!
I've loved and admired Jody's art for many years and wanted to share a little bit of this treasure with you!
Painting Title: Wild Magic






I hope you've enjoyed these travels and treasures as much as I did collecting them!
I hope you've enjoyed these travels and treasures as much as I did collecting them!
Speaking of treasures and travels.....
Here is where you can find me and Sprite Creations in June!

Johnstock Saturday, June 2nd Only!
10am to 6pm
Along Johnston Street, near Crafty Planet
2833 Johnston Street NorthEast Minneapolis, MN 55418

 BlogTalk Radio Interview with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom! Faerie Message #8 Tuesday, June 19th 3-4pm (CST, USA)

Arts and Crafts Show Sunday, June 24th Only!
10am to 5pm
Temple of Aaron
616 So. Mississippi Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55116

Have an excellent beginning of the week and I'll see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment