Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Meet My New Friend!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
It is storming here, complete with rain, thunder and lightning!
I'm going to start out the post with earrings I suspect were inspired both by the Tesla "gun" yesterday and all of the natural energy playing around me today! First up!
Earring creations!
Title: Generators
Ingredients: Czech glass and acrylic beads, jeweler's bronze, gold-plated surgical steel earwires.
 I don't really think these need any more explanation and I do think they'd be fabulous additions to any Steampunk costume!







And now to meet my new friend!!!  He came to me this weekend from Meg at Scribblenest!  Isn't he just adorable?!  I love his little red paws!!!!
I don't have a name for him yet, so maybe I'll take suggestions from you, my blogging audience!  Type 'em in if you've got 'em!
He is meant to be a business card holder!  He can hold cards horizontally between front and back paw or vertically against his tummy!  If you visited me at Art-A-Whirl, you've probably been introduced to him already... but if not, say Hello to him as you visit us at future shows!

Look for those earrings to be up in my Etsy shoppe tomorrow!
And speaking of shows... June is coming up fast, so before you-all get busy with Memorial Day weekend preparations, take a gander at where to find me in June!

 June 2nd - Saturday - 10am to 6pm Johnstock!
This is near Crafty Planet all along Johnson Street in NE Minneapolis!  Come on out and support local businesses and artisans! 

June 26th - Sunday - 10am to 5pm Arts & Crafts Show
This is at the (Air Conditioned!!) Temple of Aaron, along the lovely Mississippi River in Saint Paul!  
There will be paintings, photography, jewelry, leather goods, painted tiles, knit and crochet items, cards, fiber and cloth art and much more... over 50 vendors!

And there we are!  Another Whimsy Wednesday post for your perusal!
Have an excellent Thursday and I'll see you for Fini Friday!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment