Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Dangly Chain!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!! 
I've new earring creations to show you, inspired by some of the fabulous jewelry I noticed on folks who attended the Saint Paul Art Crawl this past weekend! I was mesmerized by much of the long chain necklaces and earrings that winked at me from the necks and ears of those wandering by and decided to create with that in mind! 
 First, though, let me show you a few photos of my booth at the Art Crawl! We were given a beautiful spot between two lovely pillars in the Third Floor Atrium and it was just perfect for us! 
Take a peek!
Isn't that a gorgeous space for our bonnie booth? 
This next booth photo includes me in full Faerie-ness!
Many thanks to the excellent folks at the Lowertown Lofts for lending their attractive surroundings to us for the weekend! 
Also! Many, many thanks for all of those who came out to visit us and the Crawl! It was a very successful show! 
YAY! 
On to the shinies! 
This first pair of earrings is all about vibrant Cobalt and shimmery Silver! 
Title: Wandering the Moonlight Forest 
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals(cobalt), Czech glass, metal, surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
I love the air of mystery and magic about these! 
This last pair of earrings has the most obvious influence of the multitude of chain jewelry I mentioned spying this weekend... 
Title: Unchaining the Four Seasons 
Ingredients:Czech glass, copper, metal, gold-plated surgical steel earwires(hypo-allergenic)
These two earring creations are up on my Etsy shoppe now for your shopping pleasure! 
And there we are! 
All done with another Whimsy Wednesday post! 
I'll see you on Friday!!! I've some exciting things to show you!!!! 
Whee!!! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment