Monday, August 27, 2012

Magical Monday! Fun Food Stuff!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
As I looked at the line-up of things that struck my fancy (and that I'll show you in just a moment), I realized that they all have to do with food! 
Since I'm not aware that I'm hungry right now, I'll just chalk that up to being naturally well-organized (heh!) and a good bit of luck that things fell together in any easy theme! 
And with that... here we go with another bit of nifty stuff that (hopefully) will brighten your Monday!
I *love* this kitchen knife set!
  Note to self: Must plot how to have this in my own kitchen... with a fully-functional mini-claymore, of course! 
Adding a little dash of Geekiness thrown into this Magical Monday mix.... YAY Dr. Who Cookie Cutters!!!
 WOoOOOOOOOO!!!! 



And wrapping up this Magical Monday... I think the caption is aptly applied... Complimentary Materials!  
We'll see you on Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment