Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Books, Dreams and Blog Love!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!!!
This will be a bit of a whirlwind post as my evening is rapidly passing me by!
I've a new creation to show you!  So let's start there!
This is the fourth book in the Book Collection.  I've created the Book of Mysteries, Book of Life and the Book of Love.  The Book of Mysteries was adopted first, then of Life and the Book of Love is still waiting to find it's person!  That and this new creation will be up in my Etsy shoppe tomorrow!
And now, I give you.....
The Book of Dreams!
Ingredients:  Book(fabric, paper, embellishments), Fairy Ribbons, Czech glass, hand-finished Brass, thread, Fray-Check.


And now, about that Blog Love referenced in the title!  Sharon Wagner of Sharon's Paws Create blogged about one of my necklace creations today!  Wasn't that so generous of her?!  She wrote about the necklace creation Under Wrench and Stone and click here to read all about it and her!  She's an excellent painter, illustrator and talented artist as well as a good friend! 
THANKS SHARON!!!

What's up for me in the remaining weeks of August?
My BlogTalk Radio Interview discussing Messages From the Faeries #10!
It would fabulous to hear you in the audience!  Join us for all things Faerie!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment