Monday, August 6, 2012

Magical Monday! Inspirations, Invention and Kindness!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I hope your weekend was fabulous and your week is looking bright! 
This post will be a bit video-heavy and includes only one photo, but is chock-full of goodness! 
First up! A security guard at Disney who loves his job and brings joy to many each day!
 epic win photos - Making Their Day WIN 
I have long loved to ponder how the world can be changed one joy-full act from each of us at a time! 

These next two videos are amazing, each in their own way!
The first is about a 90 year old pole vaulter who still holds the World Record in his age group! AWESOME

I'm closing this post with a subject and phenomenon near and dear to my heart! Actually, TWO subjects near and dear to my heart.... Tesla (and the Tesla coil) and Dr. Who! Electricity
Isn't that fun?! YAY! 
Here is my wish for you to have an electric day and I'll see you on Wednesday!

Below is a little reminder of where I'll be in a little less than two weeks!
August 11th!
Saturday only!  10am to 6pm
1579 Hamline Avenue North
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment