Monday, August 20, 2012

Magical Monday! Places to Go, Things to Do...

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Magical Monday!
This is one of those more comfy, laid-back Magical Mondays filled with places and things I'd love to travel and see and/or perhaps would own in my own life! Come along on this brief adventure!
Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy, France! I'd love to spend some time here! Doesn't it look like fun!?!






Perhaps these Fish Tricycles could help me get to Mont Saint-Michel?  You just never know!  I think these are incredibly colourful and fun!





And the last stop on our little adventure is to show you something I could have fun with in my own home!


Hey!  Guess what I'm up to tomorrow?! 
My BlogTalk Radio Interview!  I'll be discussing Messages From the Faeries #10!
Join me and Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom as we discuss life, Faeries and possibly everything!
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment