Friday, October 12, 2012

Fini Friday! Loot and a Show!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!!!
 I hope your week has been grand so far!!!
I'll be a little more succinct in this post as I'm in the midst of last minute preparations for the Saint Paul Art Crawl - which starts tonight at 6pm (CST, USA)!
So! I have photos of more Loot that was found and acquired on Walkabout at the end of September!
 One of the Faeries seen in this photo has already found a home in her own Faerie Wreath!  (You can see that here)!  What you see in this photo is what I love creating with most...all sorts of intriguing, mysterious, inspiring or whimsical charms and images!

The photo on the right is of a second assortment of nifty materials I also love to create with!! Lampwork cats, owls and cute yellow duckies snuggled right next to luminous vintage Czech glass, faceted beads of wonderful colour and texture and all sorts of fun finishes and shapes abound!!! And how could this not be a batch of Sprite Loot without stars??!!!!! YAYAYAYAYY!!!

These are some of the new shinies I will play with soon!! 
For now, please join me (if you are in the Mpls./Saint Paul, MN, USA area) in celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Saint Paul Art Crawl!!! Starting tonight (Oct. 12th) from 6-10pm, tomorrow from Noon to 8pm and Sunday from Noon to 5pm!  I'll be on the 3rd Floor Atrium of the Lowertown Lofts Artist Coop
It would be grand to have you celebrate it with us! 
Whee! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment