Monday, October 29, 2012

Magical Monday! Flights of Fantasy!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was filled with awesome and win!
This Magical Monday post is filled with beautiful balloon art, yummy geekiness and a brilliant audio parody (also of the geeky variety)!
Let's start with the balloons!
This is a photo of the festivities at the Albuquerque Ball Fiesta!
  Credits and details are here!
This is absolutely amazing! I bet it is yet more stunning in person!!

Next up is an nummy treat that I would happily visit the Dark Side to knosh on! Credits and details are here! YUM!

And now!
 A link to video that is my new favorite thing for Magical Monday!
Nintendohemian Rhapsody! Clicky!
Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!! I love it!!!
And it is really well done! YAY!!!
And with that bit of magic in mind, I'll see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment