Monday, October 1, 2012

Magical Monday! Creating the Extraordinary Mundane!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was fabu!
Mine was! I'll tell you more about that on Wednesday! 
Today, I have all sorts of magical things lined up for you, so let's get started! First up... Banana Art!
Credits and links for more information are here. I admit that I've not ever thought or encountered art of this sort and I love how obviously talented this artist is! 
I would love to see Art and Beauty everywhere, everyday and banana art is one step closer to that vision! 


YAYYAYAYAYYY!!! Next is a Bedroom I would *love* to have!
Credits and links for more information are here. Doesn't that look so inviting and fun?!!!! 



Let's wrap up this post with a beautiful idea and a video about it... 
Entitled, "What One Man Did to Celebrate His 22nd Birthday"... Click Here
Let Us Be Kind, indeed! 
Want to know more about what inspired this? Details about this idea and movement are here
That's a wrap! 
Have a brilliant day and I'll see you on Wednesday!!! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment