Monday, October 8, 2012

Magical Monday! Lights, Steam and Star Wars!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was a blast!! Mine was full of good company, excellent food, much laughter and fun! YAY!
We're going to hop around a few different universes this Magical Monday post! We'll begin our adventure with Star Wars, wind through a bit of a Faerie and Enchanted Forest and end up landing solidly in the Steampunk Realm! Let's go!

Whoever did this in their freezer is awesome! I'd a little sad that we don't have a freezer that lends itself to recreating this because I would giggle every time I opened the freezer and glimpsed this!
Then again, perhaps my electrical bill (and freezer) will be grateful that I can't make this a reality just now!
Details and credits are here

Shaking off that snow, let's flit into a much warmer and magical world of woods, faeries and mysterious lights!
Aren't those just wonderful?? 
I'm not exactly certain if these are real wood or composite and how they are constructed, but I'd love to know!  
Here is where I found them on the 'Net! 

Our final destination continues to be warm (some would say steamy, even!) and full of imagination and invention! 
The Museum of the History of Science at the University of Oxford in the UK held a Steampunk Exhibition! 
It was chock-full of delightful curiosities and has been recording for your viewing pleasure here
Fabulous! 
And as we circle down and into our own worlds, I hope this gives your imaginations a recharge! 
See you on Wednesday! 
Whee! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment