Friday, November 23, 2012

Fini Friday! Flashes of Creation Insight!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Fini Friday! 
I hope your week has been full of Joy and Adventure so far! 
This post will be a bit shorter than others as I'm still in a bit of vacation mind-set from celebrating Thanksgiving yesterday! 
So, I'll show you a bit of the raw materials I've received recently and natter on a bit about what I hope to use them for and then be done! 

These are flash drives! 
They vary in storage capacity from 4 to 8GBs. I'm going to embellish them with all sorts of shiny-goodness and some will become necklace creations! 
I've a few materials of which I am awaiting arrival before creation for some of these. Others are waiting for ideas! 
Stay tuned to see what grows up! 
That's it for this Fini Friday post!

One final thought before I bid you Adieu for the weekend...
We'll be at the Holiday Geek Expo, in Plaza 5&6 at the DoubleTree in Minneapolis the first weekend in December! This hotel is nestled near the intersection of 494&Hwy 100 and is the hotel of choice for many of the Midwest's largest and best Science Fictions/Fantasy and Anime Conventions! Look for us on the first floor, in the "Short Tower"! 
We'll have flash drive creations, faerie adornments and finery, original photographs and more! 
Also! There will be food and drink and space to hang out whilst browsing all manner of geeky goodness! We'll have chain-mail, comics, hand-made clothing and coats, jewelry, and so much more! Stop in to shop for those hard-to-buy-for Geeky Loved Ones and for yourself as well!

And with that, I wish you a lovely weekend! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment