Monday, November 26, 2012

Magical Monday! Beauty, Art and Play!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was fabu!!
I have gathered a wide range of art, beauty and play for you today!
So, let's get started!
First, the beauty!
This photo is of the Solar Eclipse on Nov.15th of this year by former NASA photographer Ben Cooper in Queensland, Australia. Isn't it gorgeous?! Details and credits are here!

And then the Art! I don't have a lot of details about where this next bit of art is or how it is done, excepting that it is made of thread.
Details and credits are here!

And finally, the Play!
This has to be one of the Ultimate Leaf Party!
Click here for video! Doesn't that look like fun?!

A bit of news before I take my leave...
We'll be at the Holiday Geek Expo this weekend!
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Plaza 5&6 (1st Floor, Short Tower)
 DoubleTree Hotel
Join us for all things Geek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment