Friday, November 30, 2012

Fini Friday! Paw-sitive News!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I hope this week has been full of warmth and adventure so far!
I'm excited to show you some of the fun I've been up to this week! 
I finished a second USB Flash Drive necklace!! YAY! 
Title: Paws For A Byte 
Ingredients: 8GB USB Flash Drive, aluminum, lead-free pewter(USA), metal. 
The clasp is the silver lobster-claw that you see just up from that fabulous paw-shaped Flash Drive! 
This means that the necklace not only clasps in the front, but is adjustable! Other details include the silvery key charm (made in USA) suspended near the clasp and infinity chain-mail weave I used to secure the Flash Drive, key charm and clasp to the ebony chain! This is one of my more simple creations and yet I love the punk feel of it!

What else have I been up to? Playing with Faerie Dust! I've a new collection of Faerie Dust Bottles, just in time for the Holiday Geek Expo this weekend! Take a peek!
The third bottle from the left is inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Night painting!  The last four bottles on the right are inspired by the Four Elements (Fire, Earth, Water, Wind).  Can you guess which bottle is which element?
Hee hee!
So there you have it!  All sorts of "paw-sitive" news!! 
HA!!!
These creations will be with me this weekend at the Holiday Geek Expo (details are below!)!
If you're in the area, it would be a great way to see these and all my other creations in-person!
Also? Visits are always Grand!
 
The Holiday Geek Expo this weekend!
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Plaza 5&6 (1st Floor, Short Tower)
Join us for all things Geek!!!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. The paws piece is so creative! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon!!!
    Thanks for stopping by!!!
    Thanks!! I love working with such fun and unusual materials!
    I'm pleased to say that both paw pieces were adopted this past weekend at the Holiday Geek Expo!
    I guess this means that folks like these creations as much as you and I do!
    :)

    ReplyDelete