Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Rare Beauties!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! 
I hope this mid-point of the week finds you-all well! 
I'm excited about the new creations I have to show today! They are, as the blog post title indicates, rare beauties! 
And with that, let's get started! 
Title: Hangin' With The Fae 
Ingredients: Squinkie Elves (Rubber), Czech glass, lead-free pewter, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
As everyone knows, it is rare to glimpse those of the Fairy world and so this sighting is a special treat! I love these guys!! They are calm, casual and collected, yet with glimmers of mischief in their eyes! They keep it cool in the Woodland Neighborhood! 

More Fairy sightings ahead!
Title: Fabulous Fairy Friends 
Ingredients: Squinkie Fairy Chimpunks (Rubber), Swarovski Crystal (Purple Velvet), Czech glass, lead-free pewter, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
I love the way the purple Swarovski crystal dangles over one eye! It gives a sort-of punk-glam appeal to this rare fae creature that is fab-u-lous! 

Our last rarity is comprised mainly of repurposed laptop keyboard keys! 
Take a look! 
Title: Stereotype Reset 
Ingredients: Repurposed laptop keys, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
I've never before had a pink keyboard come into my collection and so this is truly a rare beauty! I have no idea if, much less when, I'll lay hands on one again, so this is truly a very limited edition (of one). 
These creations will be up on my Etsy shoppe tomorrow! 

And if these singular creations aren't snapped up by then, I'll have them available at this Saturday at the Arts Fest
Saturday, November 19th Only! 
9am to 4pm 
Look for us in the Middle School Cafeteria! 
Spot 5E! 
37775 Grand Avenue, 
North Branch, MN 55056

No comments:

Post a Comment