Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! At the Show!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!! 
I've decided to go a different direction with the whimsy today! 
I'm going to show you a little bit of what it is like to visit with me and Sprite Creations at a show! 
Let's start by showing you some of the creations that were adopted at the last show, which was the Women's Art Festival.
This was a Custom Creation for a formidable guy who is satisfied enough with them that he wears them all the time! He commissioned a second pair for a present and picked those up this past weekend! YAY!!!!
  The jumprings from which the wrench charms are suspended are woven in a mobius-strip (infinity sign) pattern. Cool, huh? 

This second creation was adopted by a good friend as a Yule present for herself! I love those kinds of presents! 
Title: Rare Beauty 
This friend truly is a rare beauty and I love it when the perfect creation and person find each other! 

This last creation was adopted as a present for a sibling! 
Title: StarShine 
Apparently the giftee is highly interested in both stars and Sprecher soda! 
Again, a perfect choice! YAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!
   
I'll wrap this post up with a photo of our booth at the last show! 
I really enjoy being able to use this set-up because the merry, multi-coloured lights immediately draw people's attention! This is also a fun way to set a very Faerie mood, which is very important to me. 
 So there you have it! 
A post chock-full of whimsy! 
I hope you are able to take this whimsy with you out into the world! 
I'll see you on Friday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment