Monday, February 18, 2013

Magical Monday! Mushrooms and Monsters!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I hope your weekend was fabulous! Mine was! 
I've some beautiful and fun things to show you today, so let's get started! This is a Mushroom lamp. I don't have a lot of details about it (though you can look them up here) and yet I think it is very Fairy-like! It is an excellent way to add a little Fairy Magic and mystery to any space! Whee!!! 
 
Here is the first of the Monsters mentioned in the title! A snow monster! Details and credits are here! I love seeing people play and enjoy the season, regardless of which season we're in. 

 The last of the Monsters I mentioned are Zombies. I've never been a fan of zombies and have let the zombie craze pass me by, however; this video of the Canadian Parliment discusses security measures regarding the Zombie Apocolypse gives me hope for governments everywhere! Click here to view

So that's it for this Magical Monday! 
Thanks for the visit! 
Just a little reminder that I'll be back on the BlogTalk Radio air in a few days with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom! 
Tuesday, Feb. 19th 3-3:30pm (CST, USA) A Special February Message From the Faeries! I'm not giving any hints, so hop on over for a listen that day to hear their message!
Both of these will be in the archives for later listening if your schedule does not allow you to listen to me live! 
I'll see you on Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment