Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Charity, Creations and Adoptions!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I hope your week has been fabu so far!
I've a peek into a bit of what I created over the weekend to share with you today! There is an Art Auction of art created at the Gathering that I attended this weekend, with proceeds going to a non-profit. I love supporting excellent causes and have a tradition of creating shinies for this auction! And so it was this year as well!
Photographic evidence is below!
Creations, from top left to bottom right are as follows:
Title: Opposites Attract
Ingredients: Czech glass, Swarovski crystals, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires.

Title: Pompeii Teardrops
Ingredients: Glass, lead-free pewter, Artistic wire, silver-plated surgical steel earwires.
(Many, many Thanks to a good friend who helped with that title when none had yet come my way!)

Title: Elvan Generator
Ingredients: Quartz, Czech glass, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires.

Title: Dusty Planets
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals, acrylic, metal, gold-plated surgical steel earwires.
It is always so much fun to see the excitement my creations stir up and I'm pleased at the abundance that was raised by their adoption fees for charity! YAY!
 
Speaking of fun, excitement, adoptions and abundance....This second photo is of a dear friend who happily adopted the necklace that so graciously adorns her! Title: Good Witch, Bad Witch 
Ingredients: recycled laptop keyboard keys, sterling silver, hand-finished brass(USA), aluminum, lead-free pewter.
You can find more details about it's creation here! I am so blessed that she found a few other shinies to adopt as gifts this past weekend, too! 
YAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!! 
  
That's a wrap for this Whimsy Wednesday! 
In case you're just tuning in, I'll mention my BlogTalk Radio Interview in a few weeks!
Tuesday, Feb. 19th 3-3:30pm (CST, USA)
I'm not giving any hints, so hop on over for a listen that day to hear their message!
See you Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment