Monday, February 4, 2013

Magical Monday! Tulips, a Toy and a Sweet Story!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I hope your weekend was fabulous! My mini-vacation was much fun! I was surrounded by amazing people, excellent food, and many warm, good times were had in the midst of this season of cold and snow! YAY!!! 
I've a pretty diverse batch of nifty things to show you today! 
Let's start with the tulips! We'll travel to northern Holland via the photos of bruxelles5 just in time to admire the tulips and other gorgeous flowers! Details and credits are here

The toy mentioned in the title is the Etch-A-Sketch! If you're not familiar with it, here is a photo of it, with a portrait of it's inventor within. It seems the creator, Andre Cassagnes, passed away earlier this year. You can read about the invention of this beloved toy (which I find fascinating!) and find more details and credits for the photo (and portrait!) here

We'll wrap this up with a sweet story that some of you may have seen this weekend during the Superbowl! 
I'm not really a fan of football and don't really watch the sport, but I found the story illustrated in this commercial very heart-warming! 
Click here
Awwwww! 
That's a wrap for this Magical Monday! 
In case you're just tuning in, I'll mention my BlogTalk Radio Interview in a few weeks!
Tuesday, Feb. 19th 3-3:30pm (CST, USA)
I'm not giving any hints, so hop on over for a listen that day to hear their message!
See you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment