Monday, March 4, 2013

Magical Monday! Colour and Cats!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was fantastic!
This post is all about colourful art, whimsical art and interactive art!
Let's start with the colours, shall we?
This stairway is reputed to be in Valparaiso, Chile. Details and credits are here. As many of you know, I have a penchant for art in the mundane, and these certainly astound me!
I would smile as I walked up them! I hope they bring a smile to you as well!

On to the whimsy (yet still colourful)!! This is an "Pantone Pairings" art installation by David Schwen. I found details about it here. The idea is to display condiments that are often combined as if they are Pantone colours! I think this is amazing and amusing!

And we'll wrap this up with the interactive art!
The Zoological Society of London has launched an interactive Cat Map so as to raise awareness of their soon-to-open Tiger area!
 Map, Details and Credits are here! This is a global, searchable map and people can add their own cats, including names and fur colours!!!
Very intriguing!
I hope your week is full of magic!
I'll see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment