Monday, March 25, 2013

Magical Monday! Unexpected and Unusual Art!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I hope your weekend was fabulous! 
I love finding art in everyday life and have marvelous examples to show you today! 
First up, a portrait in syrup!
Details and credits are here
I find this amazing! I'm also glad I don't have to clean it up! That would be a little heart-breaking, but (hopefully!) yummy! 
 
Next on deck is a very unusual and beautiful sand castle! Details and credits are here. I adore the mix of curves and geometric shapes, the swirls and symbols that look like half-forgotten symbols! YAY! 

Let's wrap this up with a bit of "street art". 
I don't really care for graffitti, yet this is brings joy and laughter. Take a look! 
Details and credits are here

And that's a wrap! 
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you on Whimsy Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment