Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Natural Good Luck!

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday and Spring! 
Today is the day of the Spring Equinox and many people are chomping at the bit for warmer weather! 
In celebration of the new season, I have wonderfully whimsical new earring creations to show you! 
Take a look! 
Title: Natural Good Luck 
Ingredients: Czech glass, Artistic wire, silver-plated surgical steel earwires(hypo-allergenic). 
These are a "riff" along the same design idea of ladybugs perched on leaves. I decided not to decide on only one design and create both! 
I find these both incredibly cheerful!!

Title: Nature's Tableau 
Ingredients: Czech glass, Artistic wire, silver-plated surgical steel earwires(hypo-allergenic). 
I love the idea of asymmetrical earrings and the expansion on the bright and sunny colours of the initial design! 
Did you know that ladybugs are thought to be a symbol of good luck? 
They are! 
And so I'll wrap up this post by wishing you-all a huge bit of good luck! 
I'll see you on Friday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment