Friday, September 13, 2013

Fini Friday! At the Show!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I hope your week has been marvelous so far!
I've a few snapshots of adoptable creations (for the first time at Saturday's Festival) to show you today!
This is a small collection of the newly available earring creations!  You can spy a skate, key, ladybugs, Fairy Cats, vintage ornaments and more!

This second collection of creations are as yet unmarked...this means they are so new I have not yet priced them and they may (or may not) be out for adoption if you visit me tomorrow!  If you fall in love with one that you see here, please do inquire with me about them!
And with that...I give you the details of the show tomorrow!
Saturday, Sept. 14th from 9am to 3pm. 
Click on the link for more details! 
This is my only remaining out-door show this year!
ALSO!!
A BlogTalk Radio Interview!
Faerie Messages for September!
Tuesday, Sept. 17th at 12Noon!
Hope to see you there! 
See you soon!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment