Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Project Inspiration!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! 
You may have noticed that there was no Magical post on Monday. 
Monday was a holiday for us here in the United States and I took full advantage of it!!! 
I was out in the sun much of the day, sipping tea, reading an excellent book and participating in other holiday fun! 
I hope the same can be said for you! 

Onward to the inspiration! 
As first mentioned in this Whimsy Wednesday post, I've been sketching various vignettes for an upcoming project series. 
I've more to show you today! 

Aren't they interesting?!
Inspiration for these come from flickering flames and the artistic styles found in Assyrian and Egyptian culture!

And the last bit of whimsy and inspiration I've to show you today comes from a book that recently entered our household....
This is the Supervillain Handbook!
(Please understand that the copyright and watermark are for the photo, obviously not the book itself.)
This is a whimsical,  humorous yet serious look at the questions and dilemmas all good supervillains must face in their lives of crime.  I've barely had time to scratch the surface of it's contents, yet I find it vastly amusing!!
Who knows what genius inspiration will come from it!

Hee hee!!
And with that, I bid you adieu!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment