Monday, September 9, 2013

Magical Monday! Sunrise Vision!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Magical Monday! 
I hope your weekend was fun of love, life and laughter! 
I was privileged to spent a good deal of time in the company of some of my favorite people! 
YAY!!! 
I've a photographic experiment to share with you! 
Working Title: Sunrise Wing 
As you might imagine from the title, this was taken as the sun was peeking over the horizon. I love dawn as the day is just in its infancy and full of possibility! 
The gorgeous fairy wing silhouetted by this stunning tableau was too enticing not to attempt to capture! 
It seems to have turned out well, don't you think? 
 
And with that little bit of magic for the week, let me turn your attention to my next show!
Saturday, Sept. 14th from 9am to 3pm. 
Click on the link for more details! 
This is my only remaining out-door show this year! 
It would be magical see you there! 
See you Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment