Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! An Unusual Travel Partner!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! 
I'm probably on Walkabout as you read this entry and I thought I'd give you a little idea of what I'm up to!!! 
This is one of my traveling companions!
It is a six-wheeled amphibious vehicle! 
That is whimsical enough in and of itself, yet did you notice the smile it has? 
Right there, underneath the headlight/eyes? 
Yup! Isn't that just marvelous?! 
So, I'm riding with on the journey to meet this companion's new partner!  

And with that little bit of whimsy for the week, let me turn your attention to my next show!
Saturday, Sept. 14th from 9am to 3pm. 
Click on the link for more details! 
This is my only remaining out-door show this year! 
It would be fabu see you there! 
See you Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment