Friday, September 27, 2013

Fini Friday! Preparations and Flitting About!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to a more brief Fini Friday! I'm posting just before I take off to flit around the Minneapolis/Saint Paul (MN, USA) are for the afternoon and evening! I'll be wearing Faerie Wings and be available for Readings, Inuitive Coaching and perhaps..have some artwork with.. 
Find me and see!! I'll update via Twitter and Facebook throughout the day! 

There are other preparations I wanted to show you as well! I'll be at the Saint Paul Art Crawl one week from today!!!! 
Let me show you a few of the things acquired in readying Sprite Creations for that show! 
Here are gift bags (in a rainbow of colours, of course!) ready to hold that creation that someone adoptions!!! 
And these are Oil Pastels (as it says on the box)...
YAY! A new medium!!! 
I'm planning to play with those and see what happens next! 
Stay tuned!!! 

Before I take my leave of you... here are the details about the Art Crawl!!!
I'll be a Guest Artist at the Saint Paul Art Crawl Friday, Oct. 4th through Sunday Oct 6th! I'll be on the 4th Floor - Atrium of the Lowertown Lofts Artist Co-op!
We're doing a new thing this Art Crawl!! 
Myself and other Artists throughout the Crawl are creating and hiding one piece of FREE art somewhere in the downtown St. Paul area! 
We'll tweet or post on Facebook or other social media clues as to where to find them as the Crawl is in action! 
SO EXCITING!!!! 
Hope to see you soon!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment