Friday, November 29, 2013

Fini Friday! Buttoning Up Inspiration!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
Happiest of Thanksgivings to those who celebrated it yesterday or will celebrate it this weekend!!
Warmest wishes for a Bountiful Fall to those who don't celebrate the uniquely American holiday of Thanksgiving!

This post is all about what is inspiring me today!
Come along for the ride!
These are photos of two button drawers in a quite old treadle sewing machine!
I love gazing into them because of all the now-unusual contents!
It is as if I step back in time as I sort through the buttons, needles, beads and etc. with delight!
I can imagine many a scene in my head as to where these buttons came from...where and on what gown that shiny bit of trim was to be used....what happened to that other earrings..
What stories do you see?
Feel free to leave a comment below to share!!

I've news to share about my December schedule!!!


December 7th& 8th    
Saturday    10am to 6pm
Sunday    10am to 5pm
7800 Normandale Blvd.
Bloomington/Minneapolis, MN 55439





Saturday Only!
December 14th     10am to 5pm
2121 East Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407

BlogTalk Radio Interviews!!
December Message From the Faeries! Tuesday, December 10th 11:30 to 12:30 (CST, USA)! 
And!!!! Welcome to Being Human!!! December 22, 2013, 5:00pm to 6:00pm (CST, USA)! 
I'll post the link for this as soon as I have it! 
Whew! 
Have an excellent weekend!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment