Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Changes on the Wing!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I've a sneak peak at a modification project for you today!
You might remember a mention in this Whimsy Wednesday about a new set of wings!
Here they are!
I've had time to run them through a few test flights and now we to modify them!

Here are some of the modification materials!
What will be done with these?
What happens next?
Stay tuned and I'll share with you how this all grows into completion!


Also!  There is a custom creation in the works!!
I can't tell you a whole lot more about it, except that it uses these as inspiration!
Yes!! A custom creation with Faerie Dust Bottles!! Woohoo!!!
I'll be certain to share more details when I can!
In the meantime, I've an event coming up this Sunday to share with you!
Sunday, Nov. 10th from 12noon to 6pm....
1st Year Anniversary Celebration - Fluevog Minneapolis Store!!!
Click here for the Event Page on Facebook!
Click here for the Minneapolis Fluevog Store webpage!
I'll be offering Faerie Readings!
There will be Live Good Music, puppets, MN RollerGirls, nibbles and beverages, door prizes and exclusive VOG stuff!!
It will be fun! 
Come help us celebrate!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment