Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Giving Thanks!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to this Whimsy Wednesday!
For those of us in America, this is the day before Thanksgiving!! I love this holiday for it's focus on gratitude and the sharing of bounty!
My wish for all who read this is laughter, joy and magic tomorrow and through the rest of 2013!

In keeping with this theme of gratitude, I've some abundance to share today!
This is a wonderful bit of loot that I received in the mail from Rings and Things.com! This was completely unexpected and out-of-the-blue and such a wonderful little package to receive in the mail!
I believe I'll use the notebook to record bead supply lists (among other things!  Doesn't it look so handy?!  I love that the pen is secured in sturdy elastic!  Recycling is near and dear to my heart (and eco-friendly practices is one of Sprite Creations' priorities!) and I love the durable covers on either side!  YAY!
The roll of leather to the right of the notebook is an Olive Green, which will is a fabulous sylvan colour I can't wait to play with!  Many of the metal bits scattered around are raw brass and just waiting for resin...alcohol inks...riveting...bending or shaping, especially texturing by hammer....OOOOOOooooo!!! So many options!! Wheee!!!
I have to say, the one shape that amused me the most is the bottom-right-most bits of metal!  Those are, indeed, described as "Ninja Throwing Stars" !!! *giggle with maniacal glee*  And the last little batch of tiny heishe beads are grouped just below the notebook between the stamped metal hearts.  I'm not quite certain what I'll do with these yet, but ideas are bubbling around in my head even now!!!
THANKS RINGS&THINGS!!!!!
If any of these materials intrigue you, hop on over to Rings and Things.com and take a look! 
They have so much goodness, you might spend a while browsing the possibilities...just sayin'!!!

So! 
Have an excellent Thursday and I shall see you on Friday!!!
Ciao!!!
Legalese: I have received the following products free of charge from rings-things.com and I am honestly reviewing them. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received: notebook with pen, heishe beads, green leather, all raw brass shapes pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment