Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday-Part Deux

Hello Hello!!
And here, as promised, are the pictures of this week's Whimsy Wednesday creations!
Four-leaf clovers have been on my mind lately and when I saw Swarovski's lucky charms, I knew I had to play with some!

Here they are:
Ingredients: Emerald (of course!) Swarovski Crystal Four-Leaf Clovers, metal, plated silver surgical steel earwires.


I loved this design so much, I opted for the same thing, just a size bigger on the sparkly crystal clover!


I found that I really liked the clean lines of both the crystals and the metal drops, so I continued with 'the riff'.
Ingredients: Peridot Swarovski Crystal Four-Leaf Clovers, metal, plated silver surgical steel earwires


And finally, a bracelet!!!
Title: Heart's Luck
Ingredients: Emerald (of course!), Fern Green and Peridot Swarovski Crystal Four-Leaf Clovers, sterling silver, metal.

These will be up in my Etsy Shoppe by the end of the weekend, in time for Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment