Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Shooting the Sights!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I do hope you are enjoying the Fall weather wherever you are!
The first part of this week was full of rain and a bit of a chill so when the sun shone all day today, I grabbed my camera and took advantage of it!
First up! Fall Colours!!! 
Isn't that gold just gorgeous?!!! The warm sunshine filtered through the leaves really adds depth to that rich colour! On the subject of that wonderful sunlight...

Can you feel the sun chasing away the chill for a few hours?
I can!
I love that the bits of green from the still-gr
owing leaves and beautiful sky-blue peek out amongst the warm colours!! What a lovely contrast!

This last photo is from a different portion of the woods.  This scenery always reminds me of Kira's realm in The Dark Crystal, a movie by Jim Hensen.  One can easily imagine Gelflings, faeries and other mystical beings flitting here and there in this neck of the woods!

So!  That's it for this Whimsy Wednesday!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment