Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Bright Colours!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
Let me start with a huge THANK YOU to everyone who visited with us at the Saint Paul Art Crawl this past weekend!
There was laughter, fun and creation adoptions! Thanks!!!
I've some beautiful, brightly-coloured materials to show in today's post that show a little of a new direction or two that I'm going!
TheHello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
Let me start with a huge THANK YOU to everyone who visited with us at the Saint Paul Art Crawl this past weekend!
There was laughter, fun and creation adoptions! Thanks!!!
I've some beautiful, brightly-coloured materials to show in today's post that show a little of a new direction or two that I'm going!
These are bits of glass!

Some are tumbled bits of glass with hand-drilled holes and some are Czech glass beads of excellent quality and intriguing colours! They all remind me of bits of stained glass and are lovely to see! I've some designs in mind for some of these so stay tuned for that! 

The second thing I've to show is some new fabric that I obtained on Walkabout today!
Isn't this fabulous!! The colours! The shiny! The whimsy!!!
Many ideas have popped to mind for this... pendants...little Faerie pouches...little purses...accents in bracelets or other jewelry....and who knows what else?!!!  I'm so excited to see what happens next!! You are most welcome to join me on that adventure!!!

Speaking of adventure!
My next BlogTalk Radio Interview is coming up soon!
Next Tues., Oct 15th at 12 Noon (CST, USA) is the October Messages From the Faeries!
Pull up a chair and a cuppa of your favorite beverage as Cheryl and I discuss the insights the Faeries have to give for the mysterious month of October!

See you Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment