Friday, April 20, 2012

Fini Friday! Wing Repair and Still Growing!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Fini Friday! This will be just a quick post as I'm preparing for the Moonlight & Magic Expo and Medium Gathering tomorrow! The Expo opens at 9am and closes at 5pm at Cambria Suites and the Medium Gathering is at the same bat place from 7-9pm! Join us for Fairies, Fantasy, and Family Fun! I've a few things to share with you today! One is a creation that is just beginning to grow and the other is one of the projects I wanted to finish before bulk of my show schedule is upon me! First! That which is growing! Title: As Yet Unknown Ingredients: Beadable Pen, Blue Mystique Mood Bead, glass, lead-free pewter and ?

I'm still playing with this design so check back to see what it grows into!
Next up!  Wing Repair!  These wings have served me well at shows for some years now, but even wings need a little TLC!
Below are photos of before and after repairs...
Before:

And After:  I even re-attached the bells that somehow got lost along the way!
So, there you have it! 
A Fini Friday post all done!
I apologize for the wonky-ness of the wing photos! Google has just changed the entire format of posting blogs and I just don't have any more time to fight to get this right at the moment!
See you on Monday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment