Monday, April 23, 2012

Magical Monday! Beautiful Spaces!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Magical Monday and I hope your weekend was fabulous!  
Mine certainly was!  I'm happy to say that the Moonlight&Magic Expo was a success! If you were able to visit, Thank you for being a part of it! If you weren't able to visit us, we'd love to see you next time! 
And now on to the beauty! 
I have three photos of beautiful (or at least interesting places!) spaces to show you! 
One of the more interesting streets in the Universe, I'm sure! epic win photos - Road Name WIN 

A truly beautiful place! 
 epic win photos - Colorful Wave WIN 
I'm not certain what is generating those vibrant colours, but it is truly lovely!

And, in closing...
 epic win photos - Theater Book Store WIN 
I know I could spend quite a bit of time here! Aren't the theatre and the books gorgeous????! 
So, there you have it! 
 The inspiration for a Monday! 
See you on Wednesday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment