Monday, April 16, 2012

Magical Monday! A Light-Hearted Approach!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was fantabulous!
This Monday's post is all about light! (I know, I know, shocking, really!)
First Up!
A staircase that I want in my house!
epic win photos - Staircase WIN

Glitter!!!

Next!
epic win photos - Radiator WIN

Is it a Radiator or Light? Radiator? Light?
YES!
Last! Fire Swords!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Click here for the video!

By the way... more awesome things that are happening in my world!
Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 3pm CST (USA), my BlogTalk Radio interview with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom! We're continuing with our discussion of Messages With the Faeries! We're on #6! Stop by for a listen or listen in the archives!
Saturday, April 21st from 9am to 5pm is Moonlight & Magic Expo!! From 7-9 that evening is also the Let Their Voices Be Heard-A Medium Gathering! I'll be on the panel for that!!!
This show is very special!! It is an entirely fairy-themed show, chock full of services, alternative therapies, fabulous jewelry and an all-around positive, fanciful environment! Come on in and visit us, if you are in the area!
Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment