Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Penning a Story!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
As I mentioned before, I've been preparing for my busy show schedule starting this Saturday with Moonlight & Magic Expo and this post is all about a more unusual creation type that I wanted to be able to offer!
Pens! Yes! Those stick-like things that we use to write stuff down on paper! I've beaded pens to show you today!

Title: As Yet Unknown
Ingredients: Pen, glass, acrylic, lead-free pewter, nu-gold wire.

I really love how this turned out!!

Title: Turtle Island Amongst the Stars
Ingredients: Pen, Mood Beads (Turtle Island & Glow in the Dark Stars), lead-free pewter, glass.
Side 1 Side 2
That Turtle mood bead that is in the center of the pen is actually 3 dimensional! One side shows the turtle swimming forward and the other has him looking over his shoulder! Isn't that fabulous? And yes, all 3 beads that are blue-ish in the photos are mood beads, which means they change colours! Rockin'!

These will not be listed in my Etsy shoppe this week as I want to have them available for Saturday's show, so! If you love one of them, and are in the Mpls/Saint Paul (MN, USA) area, stop by to see them in person!

So, there you have it! Now you know the story of these pens!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment