Friday, June 15, 2012

Fini Friday! In the Garden...

Hello Hello! 
Welcome to Fini Friday! 
It is absolutely a lovely summer day in my neck of the woods here and I hope you-all can say the same! 
Days like this call to mind gardens and greenery and all things growing and this is what I have to share with you today! 
We'll start with what is growing and end with a finished creation! 
This first photo is a peek into my studio! I've a piece of furniture that really wasn't working as well for me as I'd like and a few changes were in order! I found this file cabinet on a Walkabout and this enabled me to switch around a few items and solve my problem! Viola! (I consider this growing as that is what continually changing-to-improve is something all healthy creatures do!)





Onward! We mosey on over to our next photo, which is of a creation still growing!
This is a lampworked glass bead in the form of an Oriental Geisha or Noblewoman!  I thought it would be fun to play with and continued the amusement by choosing materials and beads that have a connection with the Orient!  The cord you glimpse is silk and the beads are faceted pearls and cloisonne enamel and metal.


And now! For our finished creation!  This is one of the more rare adjustable rings (though I look to make that more common in my inventory...) that I've created and I really had fun playing with it!
Title: My Lady's Garden
Ingredients:  Glass Cameo, Lead-free Pewter, Glue
Isn't this magnificent?  The lady in the cameo is so elegant and this whole creation gives the feel of approachable opulence and timeless elegance.  This would pair equally well with jeans as with graceful formal wear!
Expect this to be up in my Etsy shoppe by Monday!

Well that's it for Fini Friday!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Here is what is coming up next week!

BlogTalk Radio Interview with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom! Faerie Message #8 Tuesday, June 19th 3-4pm (CST, USA)

Arts and Crafts Show Sunday, June 24th Only!
10am to 5pm
Temple of Aaron
616 So. Mississippi Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55116




See you on Monday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment