Monday, January 21, 2013

Magical Monday! Winter Wonder!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I hope your weekend was wonderful!
It is winter here for me and so I've collected some treasures to remind us about the wonders and magic of winter and the warm-hearted traditions that sustain us through it!
Let's start with those warm-hearted traditions!
Credits and details are here. Aren't these just incredible? I love all the little details, the talent and charm infused into something so temporary (and hopefully yummy!)! These were entries in some sort of contest and I'd be happy to offer "quality control testing services" if I had the chance!

Next up is a beautiful snow sculpture!
Details and credits are here!
I am amazed at the details of the musculature and the form and flow of this tableau!
 Excellent!

Let's wrap this up with a video of a Snowball Fight! Not just any snowball fight, but one that took place in Seattle, in the city center! Click here to view!
Doesn't that look like awesome fun!

And there you have it, the end of this Magical Monday!
I'll see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment