Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Fairy Berries and Happy Kittens!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday! 
I hope your week has been fabulous so far! 
I'm excited to show you new creations I have on tap, so let's get started! 

Working Title: Fairy Berries and Butterflies 
Ingredients: vintage butterflies, glass, acrylic, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
  I've had these acrylic berries in my inventory for some time and am happy to finally play with them! These berries look so luscious, don't they? 
Yum! 

The next pair of earrings also use those acrylic berries in a little different way and would be fabulous with both casual and formal wear... possibly even wedding attire! 
Working Title: Old World Fairy Berries 
Ingredients: hand-finished brass(USA), Czech glass, acrylic, metal, gold-plated surgical steel earwires(hypo-allergenic).
Aren't these wonderfully elegant? 

These last earring creations are a bit different and definitely whimsical! 
Working Title: Happy Kittens! 
Ingredients: Czech glass, Artistic Wire, brass, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic). These stamped-brass kittens are cute all by themselves, and when paired with their lunch-fish, are absolutely adorable! This creation gave me a chance to play with wire a bit, which I love!  I'm so pleased with how these turned out! 

So that's it! Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you on Friday! 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment