Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Layering on the Colour!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
I hope this week has been full of warmth and laughter for you-all!
I've been playing with bits of colour!
I'll show you!
Let's start with the more subtle creation first!
Title: Natural Industry
Ingredients: Czech glass, Artistic wire, metal, silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
This is a subtle study of contrasts!  The backdrop is a metal leaf of antiqued-silver hue, graced above and below with a flash of vibrant green!  The Czech Glass leaf is comprised of striations of verdant greens, topped with a shiny, textured, round bead and suspended from hand-wrapped Forest Green wire. 
This gives Classically Understated a kick of colour!

The second earring creation I have for you is quite a kick of colour and I love it!
Title: Hot House Fruits
Ingredients: Czech glass, Artistic wire, aluminum,  silver-plated surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).
 A delightful punch of colour and texture! These brilliant, cheerful and sassy earrings are sure to draw attention and compliments! I hand-wrapped the tangerine-shaped (and coloured) bead with a deep green wire and made sure to coil in a lively little leaf on the side!
All of this is suspended from a segment of infinity chain-maille weave. 
Luscious and unusual!

FYI:  These are both in my Etsy shoppe now!
So that wraps up this Whimsy Wednesday!  Hmmmm....layers, punches of colour.... I wonder if anyone can tell that we're in the middle of Winter at the studio?! *Grin*
Oh yes!  I've another BlogTalk Radio Interview!
It's in February!
Tuesday, Feb. 19th 3-3:30pm (CST, USA)
I'm not giving any hints, so hop on over for a listen that day to hear their message!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment